Apply 3M™ Fasara™ Decorative Window Films to glass to create beautiful privacy screens, partitions and architectural statements at a fraction of the cost of etched glass. Fasara films also block up to 99% of the UV light to reduce fading and protect valuable interiors.
Best of all, when styles change you can update the look without replacing the window.
3M Fasara Interior Design Films combine Far Eastern traditions with 21st century technology to offer innovative new ways to manage space. When applied to glass, Fasara Films create a serene, etched glass appearance, reminiscent of the rice paper partitions used in Japanese culture for centuries to divide interior spaces.
Some common applications include:
- Conference Rooms
- Retail Environments
- Residential Settings
- Private Offices
- Exterior Windows
- Glass Partitions
Features of Fasara films:
- Privacy and Decorative
- Window Graphic Applications
- Unique Rice Paper Designs (Sagano & Yamato)
- Emulates Etched or Sand Blast Glass (Oslo & Lausanne)
- Blocks up to 99% UV which assists in reducing Fade of Fabrics
- Glare & Heat Reduction
- Fingerprint Resistant - Glass Shade Series
- Durable Polyester Film
- Increases Personal Safety from Flying Glass
- Easy to Clean
- Can be removed when required